- Red Cabbage Slaw with Apple and Pine Nuts - May 21, 2019
- Slow Cooked Beef Ribs with Super Easy Dry Rub - April 10, 2019
- Smokey Flathead with Caper Aioli - January 20, 2019
- Slow Roasted Lamb Shoulder with Brussel Sprout Slaw - November 30, 2018
- Fruit juice jellies - October 19, 2018
I came up with this little gem last week when I was looking for something different to put together for dinner and had a limited selection of ingredients on hand.
Half red cabbage, finely shredded
2 small red apples, cored and sliced thinly
1/4 red onion, finely diced
Handful of pine nuts, gently toasted
1 – 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
1-2 tbsp olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Mix cabbage, apple, onion and toasted pine nuts in a bowl. Mix olive oil and lemon juice together and mix through the salad.