- Red Cabbage Slaw with Apple and Pine Nuts - May 21, 2019
- Slow Cooked Beef Ribs with Super Easy Dry Rub - April 10, 2019
- Smokey Flathead with Caper Aioli - January 20, 2019
- Slow Roasted Lamb Shoulder with Brussel Sprout Slaw - November 30, 2018
- Fruit juice jellies - October 19, 2018
This isn’t a recipe for everyday, but if you want something to serve your friends, after dinner for example, or at a kid’s party (they’re nut free) that are easy to make (I’m all about easy as you know by now!), then this recipe is great and always gets people’s thumbs up!
15 large medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp dried shredded coconut
3 tbsp cacao powder
1-2 drops of cinnamon, peppermint or wild orange essential oil
Mix all ingredients together in a food processor until it forms a ball.
Place in the fridge for about ten minutes. Remove from fridge and roll into balls (you choose the size) and coat with shredded coconut.
Place in fridge for at least 20 minutes before sharing. Google+