- 6 Resources to Build Better Humans - November 3, 2017
- 10 Laws to an Amazing Body… Inside and Out - September 20, 2017
- [VIDEO] So Then… How Many Carbs Are Right For You? - August 9, 2017
- Secrets of Clients Who Achieve Amazing Results - January 23, 2017
- Christmas and New Year Opening Hours - December 15, 2016
8 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges
Sea Salt or Rock Salt
Pre-heat oven to 120C. Lightly oil a baking tray with olive oil or olive oil spray and lay the tomato wedges evenly. Bake in the oven for approximately 4 hours until dried, but still slightly juicy. Allow to cool, then drizzle with a little good quality olive oil, sprinkle with salt and fresh thyme.