- CrossFit in a Spin - August 30, 2018
- This Is Next Level - July 12, 2018
- My 3 Latest Strategies to Offset the Holiday Spread - June 7, 2018
- STOP and ASSESS - April 25, 2018
- [VIDEO] Why Reason I Do The CrossFit Open… and Why You Should Too - March 15, 2018
8 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges
Sea Salt or Rock Salt
Pre-heat oven to 120C. Lightly oil a baking tray with olive oil or olive oil spray and lay the tomato wedges evenly. Bake in the oven for approximately 4 hours until dried, but still slightly juicy. Allow to cool, then drizzle with a little good quality olive oil, sprinkle with salt and fresh thyme.