- [VIDEO] Why Reason I Do The CrossFit Open… and Why You Should Too - March 15, 2018
- Trying to Live More Responsibly - February 2, 2018
- Christmas New Year Hours - December 21, 2017
- How Not to Get Fat as a House While Travelling - December 20, 2017
- 6 Resources to Build Better Humans - November 3, 2017
8 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges
Sea Salt or Rock Salt
Pre-heat oven to 120C. Lightly oil a baking tray with olive oil or olive oil spray and lay the tomato wedges evenly. Bake in the oven for approximately 4 hours until dried, but still slightly juicy. Allow to cool, then drizzle with a little good quality olive oil, sprinkle with salt and fresh thyme.