- Christmas and New Year Opening Hours - December 15, 2016
- 20 Healthy and Mindful Christmas Presents - December 9, 2016
- 3 Keys to Using Goals To Motivate? - November 11, 2016
- What To Eat and What Not To Eat.. for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - October 21, 2016
- CrossFit Program – Aerobic Base Development 3/4 - September 18, 2016
8 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges
Sea Salt or Rock Salt
Pre-heat oven to 120C. Lightly oil a baking tray with olive oil or olive oil spray and lay the tomato wedges evenly. Bake in the oven for approximately 4 hours until dried, but still slightly juicy. Allow to cool, then drizzle with a little good quality olive oil, sprinkle with salt and fresh thyme.