- Slow Cooked Beef Ribs with Super Easy Dry Rub - April 10, 2019
- Smokey Flathead with Caper Aioli - January 20, 2019
- Slow Roasted Lamb Shoulder with Brussel Sprout Slaw - November 30, 2018
- Fruit juice jellies - October 19, 2018
- Raw Date and Cacao Date Balls - September 9, 2018
I’ve adapted this one from Pete Evans and made it my own.
1/2 jar passata
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. seeded mustard
3 tbsp. honey
1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
1/4 cup tamari
2 crushed garlic cloves
A pinch of ground all spice
A pinch of cinnamon
Put all of the ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for approx 15-20 minutes until the sauce thickens. Keeps in the fridge for up to two weeks or freeze in ice cube trays and remove from freezer when you need it.