An easy, fast and super tasty dinner.
Thai Spiced Fish Parcels
2 x 10cm sticks of fresh lemon grass
1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
1cm piece fresh ginger, grated finely
4 spring onions, sliced thinly
2 fresh small red chillies, chopped finely (optional)
4 firm white fish fillets
1 lime or lemon, sliced thinly
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Trim lemon grass and cut each piece in half lengthways
2. Combine coriander, ginger, onion and chilli in a small bowl
3. Cut 4 sheets of foil large enough to completely enclose the fish
4. Place 1 lemon grass piece on each piece of foil and place fish on top of it, then divide
coriander mixture across the top of the fish and drizzle with olive oil
5. Fold the foil around the fish to enclose it completely
6. Place parcels in a single level steamer and steam covered for 15-20 minutes or cook in
the oven at 180°C for the same amount of time.
7. Remove from the foil before serving and discard the lemon grass
8. Chop up any variety of a salad and vegetables you like and serve on the side.