Welcome to the taper week! This week’s aim is to get some well earned recovery before completing a couple of good benchmark workouts later in the week. In theory, the taper week allows your body to recover and “supercompensate” for the last 12 weeks of hard training. Hopefully you’ll get to see some good improvements or set some new benchmarks this week.
- 400m run/400m row
- 30 D/U’s
- 5 Downward dog to cobras
- 5 reverse lunges e/s
- Your choice of 2 mobility drills or foam roller drills
- 10 figure-8 passes each side
- 10 around the body passes each side
- 10 alternate one arm swings each side (alternate every swing)
- 10 get up sit ups (5 each side)
- 10 renegade rows each side
Rest 2min between rounds
Stretches to finish.
Use a moderate weight that won’t leave you sore!